by Rebecca Ndodi

Pages

20.6.16

Perspex and lace up



Hi guys !


I have been crazy busy these days ( studying,new job...).
But I'm back with a blog about one of my favorite things ever.
Shoes!
Tomorrow is the first day of summer,
the perfect excuse to treat myself with some new pair of shoes hahaha.
But honestly I need it. I got rid of a lot of stuff when I cleaned out my closet 3 weeks ago.
And of course I deserve it ;)




I ordered 2 pairs of shoes on the site Public Desire.
A brand I bumped in to when I was scrolling on Instagram.




The transparent heel trend is everywhere.
I spotted this trend a few years ago 
but couldn't get my hand on a pair.
So now that I saw them, I didn't hesitate a second.




The lace up heels I chose are comfortable.
You can dress them up and down.




I love both my new shoes !
Which one would you pick? 
Leave a comment down below I would love to know :)


I'm also on social media so don't be shy and come say hi !



Bisous x

2 comments:

Tashpantz K said...

I have a pair of those exact same Perspex lace up heels they're so gorgeous! I recently styled them up in a blog post, will tweet you a link once it's live. Xx
www.tashpantz.com

Rebecca Simplement said...

Great minds shop alike hahaha!
Can't wait to see how you styled them !
Please do tweet me your blogpost ;)
Xxx

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN