by Rebecca Ndodi

19.12.16

Perfect Bag for the Holidays with Duifhuizen tassen en koffers





Hello Lovelies!

A few weeks ago I opened my mailbox to find a mail from Duifhuizen tassen en Koffers.
They contacted me with the question if I was interested in a collaboration.
This made me super stoked and happy!
Don’t know if you are familiar with name Duifhuizen tassen & koffers?
If you are not, I am glad to guide you in their world!

Duifhuizen tassen & koffers is one of the Netherlands largest providers of bags, purses and accessories since 1953. 
They have stores spread all over the Netherlands. 
Besides that they also have an extensive Dutch and Belgian webshop. 
On this webshop you can find many well-known brands like Valentino, ByLouLou, Guess, Supertrash and Moschino .




They let me pick out a bag to do a review for you guys.
While visiting the Duifhuizen webshop  I absolutely fell in love with this SUPERTRASH bag!
It caught my eye because of the reptile pattern in combination with the golden details.
It’s a very classy bag that you can style with almost any outfit. 
It is small but still fits a lot. Ideal for us ladies, isn’t it?


I don’t know if you saw it, but I did a unboxing video on my Instagram Stories.
If you didn’t, hurry up, and follow me on Instagram,
so you won't miss anything else in the future ;)

Here a couple of shots how of I would style this bag for a holiday dinner ;)




This velvet bomberjacket by Sissyboy is not only stylish ,
it puts you in a festive mood instantly. 












The combination with the thigh high boots and loose fitting faux leather dress makes the outfit holiday proof, classy and comfortable. And might come in handy if I eat too much dessert ;)

Dress is from Zara
Bomber jacket from Sissy-Boy
Bag By Supertrash From Duifhuizen
Shoes from Public Desire
Watch from Komono

So I hope you got inspired en don't forget to check Duifhuizen tassen en koffers !
And who knows, maybe you will also find your perfect bag for the holidays ;)


Happy Holydays !
Bisous
xxx





SHARE:

2 comments

userrr said...

Sooooo pretty!
I love it! You should do more bag reviews :)

Anonymous said...

magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts
of this sector do not realize this. You must continue your
writing. I am confident, you've a great readers'
base already!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig