by Rebecca Ndodi

19.9.18

Upcycle: bar cart


Hello lovelies!!



I hope you are all doing well!
Most of you might not know, but I recently moved.
You don't really realize how much stuff you have until you have to move...
I'm happy it's all over now and I'm enjoying my new place!
With new place comes, new interior.
Pinterest has been my best friend the last few weeks hahaha.
I didn't had to buy furniture, because I had all the furniture I needed from my previous apartment.

But sometimes, when you have furniture for a long time it becomes boring.
So I decided to up-cycle some of my furniture.
I will share them with you so you can get inspired and save some coins.
#youarewelcome

The first item I up-cycle is my bar cart. I used to use is in my bathroom in my previous apartment.
I wanted to throw it away first because it started to rust due water damage.
But I was hesitating...
Because it still did the job and I needed storage for my make up.
My creative instinct kicked in and I thought: Why not up-cycle it?







So this is what I had to work with.
I used some marble contact paper and gold spray paint.




I took the shelfs out an covered it with the contact paper.
Then I sprayed the rest of the cart with gold spray paint.
It was pretty easy to do and
only took an hour in total.








What do you think of the result?
The total cost was less than 8euro!
Hopefully you were inspired
and you will think twice before throwing something away!


Have a blessed day!
Bisous
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig